Custom print your own scenic tiles with you company’s logo, brand or theme identity.
GRAPHIC FILE SETUP GUIDELINES
- Tiles are 22.5” x 22’5” each. Larger format tiles are available.
- Provide ‘Print Ready’ artwork in EPS, AI or PDF format (provided PDF is created from a properly sized vector source.
- Convert text to outlines.
- Provide original artwork files as well as a PDF proof of each file.
- Print files should be prepped ‘per tile’ i.e. each tile should be a separate artboard. For full coverage printing, please add 1/8” bleed to each tile.
- Artwork spanning multiple tiles should not be spaced – tiles do no have space between when assembled.
- Proofs should include outer dimensions and the name of the associated print file.
- In cases where there are structures using one or more graphic tile, please provide elevation(s) of each face to show locations of those tiles, with notations to indicate the print file name and reference page number if design packages have been provided.
- For more information, contact us via email